Simon will usually offer a fixed fee mediation. Mediation costs will depend on the monetary value and complexity of the dispute. The following fees are for an 8 hour mediation and are a guideline only and subject to separate agreement in all cases.
Basic Mediation Fees Include:
- Communications with the parties or their representatives in advance of the mediation
- Up to 4 hours preparation time
- Travel and accommodation within the UK
- The first 8 hours of the mediation
- The first 2 hours of any follow up which may be required by phone or email
Additional time in the mediation will be charged at £125 per party per hour or as otherwise agreed.
All mediation costs quoted are exclusive of VAT
Legal & Regulatory
For a draft mediation agreement click here
Code of Conduct
Simon adheres to the European Code of Conduct for Mediators. Click here to view a copy.
Please raise these with Simon first. Complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days and responded to within 21 working days. If we cannot resolve a complaint between us please refer to the Civil Mediation Council’s Complaints Resolution procedure.